Start a new topic
Answered

On withdraw attempts: "Insufficient Funds" despite having BTC in the account

[ Originally posted by user Ian Freeman on 27 May 2015 04:18AM COT ]

Hi guys, trying to fund my Crypto Capital account. Have over $500 USD worth of BTC in the Coinapult account, but am getting "Insufficient Funds" when attempting to withdraw any amount, 1 or 500.

Help? Thanks!

Best Answer

[ Originally posted by Coinapult Agent Gabe on 27 May 2015 05:02PM COT ]

Hi Ian,

You need to have a USD balance first to be able to withdraw fiat currency. Apologies I didn’t realize this earlier.

Currently your account only has BTC. First, convert BTC to USD on the convert page. Then, when you have a USD balance, you should be able to withdraw from Coinapult to Crypto Capital.

Thanks and let us know if you have any other questions,

Gabriel

Coinapult

Answer

[ Originally posted by Coinapult Agent Gabe on 27 May 2015 05:02PM COT ]

Hi Ian,

You need to have a USD balance first to be able to withdraw fiat currency. Apologies I didn’t realize this earlier.

Currently your account only has BTC. First, convert BTC to USD on the convert page. Then, when you have a USD balance, you should be able to withdraw from Coinapult to Crypto Capital.

Thanks and let us know if you have any other questions,

Gabriel

Coinapult

[ Originally posted by user Ian Freeman on 27 May 2015 04:52PM COT ]

Yes. Perhaps it takes a while to stick? The account is shown in the listing there.

[ Originally posted by Coinapult Agent Gabe on 27 May 2015 04:35PM COT ]

Hi Ian,

Have you already connected your Crypto Capital account to your Coinapult account? You should be able to do this under your Coinapult account under “settings – bank settings”

Gabriel

Coinapult

Login or Signup to post a comment