If you have not already established two-factor authentication (2FA) for your Coinapult account, you can do so by following this guide.
Prevention is better than cure.
- Make sure you are using a 2FA client that supports back ups.
- Back up your 2FA credentials.
- If possible, save multiple back ups.
- A scan of your government issued photo identification.
- Take a picture of yourself holding the identification and also holding a piece of paper that says “COINAPULT (the current date)".
Please ensure all images are clear: identification, yourself, and the written information.
Please note: after successfully satisfying these conditions, there will be a waiting period of 14 days before disabling 2FA for your account.